Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fear

If you were to ask me, on any given day, what I’m scared of…I’d probably give you a list of all sorts of bizarre things ranging from pigeons all the way to ghosts…but on the real…this is what I’m really scared of….

I’m scared to wear it, in case I look ridiculous

I’m scared to tell them they suck, in case they ruin my career

I’m scared to tell her I think she’s a racist, in case she misunderstands me

I’m scared to tell him what really happened, to seem stronger than I really am

I’m scared to know the truth, because it might change everything

I’m scared to tell her to stop talking so much, because I love her too much

I’m scared to speak out, in case I sound stupid

I’m scared to pack up and go, in case there’s nothing to come back to

I’m scared to say I’m sorry, in case she thinks it’s ALL my fault.

I’m scared to tell him I dig him deeply, in case he doesn’t dig me back

I’m scared to see him again, in case I can’t forgive him for leaving us.

I’m scared to tell her I no longer want to be her friend, in case she goes over the edge.

I’m scared to say hello, in case he does not remember me

I’m scared to fall in love in case it ends

Most of all, I’m scared to dream big, in case I cannot reach them….


PS: I’m also scared to post this on my blog in case I sound downright pathetic…..

3 comments:

studio83mag said...

YOH! thats deep!
for you to fear that means that you are alive.

sunshine said...

wooowww, this is too tite...
Thanks for your honesty

Anonymous said...

lulu nation found! and bookmarked