Monday, April 16, 2007

The dust had to be settled for a while

The dust had to be settled for a while

…it had reached storm proportions.

But with every chaotic experience comes some sort of lesson, right?

This is mine:

I have come to learn the purpose of blogging and clarify mine.
1. This blog is not done out of malice

2. This blog shall not be used to hurt the ones I love.

3. This blog shall not be used to inflate undeserving egos.

4. This blog is for all to read (hmmm…think I should take this one back)

Now that that’s out of the way, I’m putting up new posts. I have decided to keep all the old posts in the private domain except for one. Even though I kept my thoughts out of cyberspace, I kept a private blog on my laptop. Please bear with me as I am posting a whole chunk at one go. Enjoy my craziness!

And in the words of Jay-Z (or what I remember them to be): “These are my thoughts…just my thoughts, ya’ll.”

No comments: